Buckets of Fun Drumming Events
The Music Studio offers dynamic drumming sessions for corporate, school and community events. Facilitator Ed Lettner will lead your business, class or organization in a fun, exciting and high energy drumming session that is sure to complement your next event!
- Hand drums and bucket drums provided for up to 75 participants.
- Rhythms taught in a simple call-and-response format.
- Sessions are available from 10 - 60 minutes in length.
- No previous drumming experience required.
- Fast set-up time.
- Participants begin playing right away.
- Each person participates in a way that is comfortable for them.
- Each session is designed for the ages of the participants.
- Excellent team building opportunity.
- It’s Buckets of Fun for Everyone!
For information regarding The Music Studio’s therapeutic drumming sessions at retirement residences, please click here. (Link click here to the Seniors Connecting Through Music page from the Classes drop-down menu.)
"Ed brings a tremendous amount of energy and enthusiasm to events. He helped us get our corporate event started with an energetic drumming exercise. With 350 participants in the audience, Ed was able to keep everyone engaged and helped demonstrate what we were capable of when working together. Thanks Ed!"
Baylis Medical Annual General Meeting
"Our school had three clinics with approximately 40 students in each. The rhythms progressed from easy to challenging as the clinic progressed and my students seemed to rally to the challenge. They were asked to play using call and response, and imitation.
Mr. Lettner was well-organized, and spent a solid hour on each clinic. My students really enjoyed getting to drum and do something different while at the same time focusing on rhythm. I would recommend this rhythm clinic to other music teachers."
Catherine O'Brien, Music Teacher, Richview Collegiate Institute.
Please contact Ed to discuss your event and receive a quote. Call 416.234.9268 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org